Tuesday 30 April 2013

Carnival Birthday Invitations

Hi Everyone
 
I do love to get creative and today's post certainly ticked the creativity box. These carnival invitations were a lot of fun to create.  I especially love the bright colours and the popcorn - YUM!

Stampin' Up! Punch Art Popcorn Carnival Invitations
 The popcorn bucket was inspired by Tanya Bell. For my version I used the cupcake builder punch & Fancy fan embossing folder to create the popcorn.
Stampin' Up! Punch Art Popcorn Carnival Invitations

Stampin' Up! Punch Art Popcorn Carnival Invitations
 A close up of the popcorn.
Stampin' Up! Punch Art Popcorn Carnival Invitations

Current Stampin Up Supplies: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Pacific Point cardstock, Daffodil Delight Inkpad, Sponge Dauber, Cupcake Builder punch, 1 1/4 " circle and 1" circle punch, Memorable Moments Stamp Set, Foam Dimensioals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Sizziz Top Note Die, Sizziz Ovals Die, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder & Stampin' Up! Big shot,

Thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you